Capela do Salvador

Praça do Conde de Agrolongo - 4700 Braga

Capela do Salvador
Part of Convento do Salvador (Saviour Convent), founded in 1602 and mainly destroyed after the 19th century.

Capela do Salvador has a single nave, covered by a wooden ceiling, with 40 painted boxes depicting the efigies of saints.

The interior walls still display their original geometric and polichromous tiles.

Offres spéciales

Trouvez ici votre hôtel

Destination

Check-in

Check-out

 © 1997-2019 Guia de Viagens Portugal Travel & Hotels Guide | Avertissements | Contact